Prime Land of 23 acres(in whole or part) for sale close to NH43 in Vizag at Jonnada on Vizianagaram National Highway. The close landmark is […]
114 total views, 0 today
VRIAD (VIZAG REALESTATE INVESTMENT ADVISORY DESK) : A Genuine Property Investment Info Source with free Help Desk for Visakhapatnam Property Investors : We, at VRIAD, […]
99 total views, 0 today
Own a Duplex Villa in Vizag, THE SMART CITY : Lifetime Offer in Vizag Realestate : A Prestigious Gated Community Duplex Houses Project approved by […]
117 total views, 0 today
www.thegoavillas.in Goa – High-end Luxury Spa Villa for Sale in INFINITI BAY at Dabolim, Vasco-Da-Gama : Villa No.1 Luxury Spa Villa at INFINITI BAY Dabolim, […]
126 total views, 0 today
2 bhk duplex luxurious independent villas for sale near gopankoppa road, Hubli. 1050 sqft. Facilities: Garden, Vastu, Balcony, Rainwater harvesting, Etc I have 50 such […]
274 total views, 1 today
2 BHK duplex luxurious independent villas for sale near keshwapur sulla road, Hubli. 1050 sqft built up area. Just 1.5 kms from keshwapur shanti colony […]
295 total views, 1 today
Are you looking for accomodation in homestays/BnBs in and around Coorg, please feel free to call our Toll-Free room booking assisstance number 1800-103-3411 or visit […]
184 total views, 0 today
- About on
- (BUY & EARN) Alert!!! Year end “New year special offer” on
- About on
- About on
- About on
Hubli is a vibrant commercial town whereas Dharwad is known for music and literature. Hubli is about 190 km west of Goa and 405 km north of Bangalore.
Hubli-Dharwad has a bustling population of over 15 lakhs.
Hubli houses its textile manufacturing units and is an agricultural trade hub of Karnataka state.
It is extremely well connected by road, trains and air.
It takes pride in having Hospitals like KIMS and private specialty Hospitals with highly skilled doctors and surgeons. It attracts patients from all over the India.
It houses BVB College of Engineering & technology which attracts the best-in-class Industries and students.
With the new IIT Dharwad established , the growth of the twin cities is set to progress further and will attract more industries to the north Karnataka region.
Housing rental ranges from Rs. 2500 to 6000 for up to 1200 sq feet for a two bed room apartment. At present times, Hubli is experiencing a boom in the real estate market.
It offers people movie theaters ,shopping , religious places , satellite towns for investors.
Hubli has become one of fastest growing tier II cities in India.
- Police to seize vehicles without valid insurance August 14, 2018They will launch a drive in Mysuru from Aug. 27; move follows apex court directive
- An awe-inspiring moment August 14, 2018Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishat (ABVP), a student’s wing of the BJP, took out a Tiranga Rally on the eve of Independence Day by carrying around a 3
- Villagers perform Dheerga Danda Namaskar demanding solutions August 14, 2018Residents of Kamalapur village staged a unique protest in Kalaburagi on Tuesday by performing the Dheerga Danda Namaskar from Jagat Circle to Deputy C
- Many welcome verdict, some oppose it August 14, 2018The Mahadayi River Water Tribunal’s award has been generally welcomed by most groups. However, it has been opposed by the Karnataka Rajya Raitha Sangh
- We must continue to do whatever good is possible, as there is no use complaining, says Gandhian August 14, 2018Independence Day is the biggest festival in Gandhi Ghar in Devagiri village near Belagavi
- Esuru’s fight for independence August 14, 2018The year of the Quit India movement was significant for Esuru — an obscure village 330 km from Bengaluru, in Shikaripur constituency in Shivamogga di
- Cauvery inundates parts of Mandya district August 14, 2018Rising water level is threatening to submerge the historical Wellesley Bridge at Srirangapatna
- Rayaraddi suggests higher education for Minister August 14, 2018He asks G.T. Deve Gowda to get a postgraduate degree from KSOU
- Train, bus services hit following landslips August 14, 2018The landslips caused by heavy rains in the Western Ghats forced South Western Railways to cancel two trains heading to Mangaluru partially. The trains
- Outflow up, localities flooded in Shivamogga, Bhadravati August 14, 2018Overflowing rivers submerged many low-lying areas in the district on Tuesday.Discharge of water from the reservoir constructed across the Tunga river