Vizag VUDA approved Plots & Villas for sale in ‘Nandanavanam-SATVIKA’ a a Prestigious Gated layout with VUDA plots at Rajapulova Junction Greater Visakhapatnam by SIRI […]
120 total views, 0 today
Vizag Bheemili : 2.73 acres Prime Land for sale Greater Visakhapatnam limits – at Nerellavalasa Colony, Bheemunipatnam – at 1.7km from Bheemili beach road – […]
230 total views, 0 today
“SANDAL SQUARE” by Srinidhi Meadows Pvt Ltd – A prestigious 300-acre Farm Land Project – Site Investment along with cultivation of Malabar and Red Sandal […]
149 total views, 0 today
Ready to occupy Sea View Apartment Flats in JEWEL in Vizag at Rushikonda Madhurawada IT hills : 4/3 BHK and Duplex flats for sale : […]
99 total views, 0 today
‘Golden Springs’ Vizag Sea Front Plots for sale with Bheemili beach View on Tagarapuvalasa-Chippada-Annavaram Beach Road, Bheemunipatnam Mandal, (registration at Bheemili) Greater Visakhapatnam : ‘GOLDEN […]
316 total views, 0 today
www.triangleestates.in Vizag Gated Community VUDA approved Villas for sale in ‘GOLDEN HOMES’ at Atchutapuram : Affordable Houses in Greater Visakhapatnam that suit your Budget – […]
218 total views, 1 today
Lifetime Offer in Vizag Realestate : A Prestigious Gated Community Duplex Houses Project approved by VUDA is ready for launching from a reputed builder in […]
100 total views, 0 today
www.visakhavillas.com ‘Blu-J William Wallace’ Vizag Sea View Flats for sale at Bheemili Beach Front Greater Visakhapatnam – 1000 & 1400 sft Flats – 2 BHK […]
115 total views, 1 today
www.sirivenkateswaradevelopers.webs.com Cell 9347924239 SRIYA GARDENS-2 Vizag VUDA approved Gated Community Residential Plots at Bheemili at 2.5km to Beach by SIRI VENKATESWARA DEVELOPERS : Visit www.whyvizag.webs.com […]
175 total views, 0 today
Cell 9291957481 www.bheemiliapartments.webs.com “SRI BALAJI RESIDENCY” Vizag 2 & 3 BHK Ready to occupy Flats for sale on Tagarapuvalasa-Bheemili Main Road Greater Visakhapatnam : Location […]
147 total views, 1 today
- About on
- (BUY & EARN) Alert!!! Year end “New year special offer” on
- About on
- About on
- About on
Hubli is a vibrant commercial town whereas Dharwad is known for music and literature. Hubli is about 190 km west of Goa and 405 km north of Bangalore.
Hubli-Dharwad has a bustling population of over 15 lakhs.
Hubli houses its textile manufacturing units and is an agricultural trade hub of Karnataka state.
It is extremely well connected by road, trains and air.
It takes pride in having Hospitals like KIMS and private specialty Hospitals with highly skilled doctors and surgeons. It attracts patients from all over the India.
It houses BVB College of Engineering & technology which attracts the best-in-class Industries and students.
With the new IIT Dharwad established , the growth of the twin cities is set to progress further and will attract more industries to the north Karnataka region.
Housing rental ranges from Rs. 2500 to 6000 for up to 1200 sq feet for a two bed room apartment. At present times, Hubli is experiencing a boom in the real estate market.
It offers people movie theaters ,shopping , religious places , satellite towns for investors.
Hubli has become one of fastest growing tier II cities in India.
- ‘Moideen was a leader for all’ July 20, 2018Autobiography of the former Minister released
- One more Kannada literary work crosses over to English July 20, 2018English translation of Kambar’s Shikhara Soorya to be released today
- Assembly polls: Declared expenses of candidates lower than prescribed limit July 20, 2018None of the candidates in the 224 segments breached limit set by EC
- Truckers’ strike: consumers to feel pinch once stock runs dry July 20, 2018Almost 90% of trucks operating in Mysuru stayed off the road in city
- Girl students demand justice July 20, 2018Girl students of educational institutions in K.R. Pet of the district staged a protest on Friday over the suicide of a student. Sangeetha, 15, a class
- Political, historical events of State echo in Lok Sabha July 20, 2018Rajnath Singh invokes the name of Basaveshwara
- Good rain is nature’s solution to Cauvery issue: Kumaraswamy July 20, 2018He visits Talacauvery and offers ‘bagina’ at Kabini reservoir and KRS
- Power supply remains elusive in many rain-affected villages July 20, 2018Hundreds of electricity poles have crashed across Chikkamagaluru and Kodagu districts
- Kimmane Rathnakar is back in the courtroom July 20, 2018The former Minister Kimmane Rathnakar may have lost the elections this year, but he has found a new calling. Rather, he has rediscovered his old one.
- Deceased Shiroor Mutt seer’s successor to be chosen only after September 29 July 20, 2018Vishwavallabha Tirtha Swami of Sode Mutt said on Friday that a new seer to head Shiroor Mutt would be appointed only after September 29. Lakshmivara T