Vizag VUDA approved Plots & Villas for sale in ‘Nandanavanam-SATVIKA’ a a Prestigious Gated layout with VUDA plots at Rajapulova Junction Greater Visakhapatnam by SIRI […]
138 total views, 0 today
Vizag Bheemili : 2.73 acres Prime Land for sale Greater Visakhapatnam limits – at Nerellavalasa Colony, Bheemunipatnam – at 1.7km from Bheemili beach road – […]
252 total views, 0 today
“SANDAL SQUARE” by Srinidhi Meadows Pvt Ltd – A prestigious 300-acre Farm Land Project – Site Investment along with cultivation of Malabar and Red Sandal […]
171 total views, 0 today
Ready to occupy Sea View Apartment Flats in JEWEL in Vizag at Rushikonda Madhurawada IT hills : 4/3 BHK and Duplex flats for sale : […]
116 total views, 0 today
‘Golden Springs’ Vizag Sea Front Plots for sale with Bheemili beach View on Tagarapuvalasa-Chippada-Annavaram Beach Road, Bheemunipatnam Mandal, (registration at Bheemili) Greater Visakhapatnam : ‘GOLDEN […]
354 total views, 0 today
www.triangleestates.in Vizag Gated Community VUDA approved Villas for sale in ‘GOLDEN HOMES’ at Atchutapuram : Affordable Houses in Greater Visakhapatnam that suit your Budget – […]
250 total views, 0 today
Lifetime Offer in Vizag Realestate : A Prestigious Gated Community Duplex Houses Project approved by VUDA is ready for launching from a reputed builder in […]
114 total views, 0 today
www.visakhavillas.com ‘Blu-J William Wallace’ Vizag Sea View Flats for sale at Bheemili Beach Front Greater Visakhapatnam – 1000 & 1400 sft Flats – 2 BHK […]
129 total views, 0 today
www.sirivenkateswaradevelopers.webs.com Cell 9347924239 SRIYA GARDENS-2 Vizag VUDA approved Gated Community Residential Plots at Bheemili at 2.5km to Beach by SIRI VENKATESWARA DEVELOPERS : Visit www.whyvizag.webs.com […]
189 total views, 0 today
Cell 9291957481 www.bheemiliapartments.webs.com “SRI BALAJI RESIDENCY” Vizag 2 & 3 BHK Ready to occupy Flats for sale on Tagarapuvalasa-Bheemili Main Road Greater Visakhapatnam : Location […]
158 total views, 0 today
- About on
- (BUY & EARN) Alert!!! Year end “New year special offer” on
- About on
- About on
- About on
Hubli is a vibrant commercial town whereas Dharwad is known for music and literature. Hubli is about 190 km west of Goa and 405 km north of Bangalore.
Hubli-Dharwad has a bustling population of over 15 lakhs.
Hubli houses its textile manufacturing units and is an agricultural trade hub of Karnataka state.
It is extremely well connected by road, trains and air.
It takes pride in having Hospitals like KIMS and private specialty Hospitals with highly skilled doctors and surgeons. It attracts patients from all over the India.
It houses BVB College of Engineering & technology which attracts the best-in-class Industries and students.
With the new IIT Dharwad established , the growth of the twin cities is set to progress further and will attract more industries to the north Karnataka region.
Housing rental ranges from Rs. 2500 to 6000 for up to 1200 sq feet for a two bed room apartment. At present times, Hubli is experiencing a boom in the real estate market.
It offers people movie theaters ,shopping , religious places , satellite towns for investors.
Hubli has become one of fastest growing tier II cities in India.
- ‘Need to defend, uphold Gandhian principles stronger now’ October 21, 2018Congress Leader in the Lok Sabha M. Mallikarjun Kharge stressed upon the need to popularise Gandhian values, especially among the younger generation.
- Siddharameshwar Swami to succeed Tontadarya Swami October 21, 2018Siddharameshwar Swami of Nagnur Rudrakshi Mutt has been chosen to succeed Tontadarya Swami of Gadag Mutt.The Nagnur seer is known for his strong opini
- Tontadarya Mutt seer led a simple life: Deve Gowda October 21, 2018Expressing grief over the death of Tontada Siddalinga Swami of Gadag Tontadarya Mutt, former Prime Minister H.D. Deve Gowda said he was a model for ot
- Sruthi Hariharan calls Arjun Sarja out for ‘inappropriate conduct’ October 21, 2018Sarja denies allegations; accuses Hariharan of ‘misusing’ #MeToo campaign
- Tontadarya Mutt seer Siddalinga Swami passes away in Gadag October 20, 2018Sri Siddalinga Swami of Tontadarya Mutt, Gadag, an influential seer of the Lingayat faith known for his progressive views, passed away on Saturday. H
- Shivakumar’s apology part of a conspiracy: Jagatika Lingayat Mahasabha October 20, 2018Members of the Jagatika Lingayat Mahasabha on Saturday alleged that there was a conspiracy behind Water Resources and Medical Education Minister D.K.
- Siddaramaiah, Deve Gowda sing praises 12 years after split October 20, 2018For the first time since parting ways 12 years ago, Janata Dal (Secular) supremo H.D. Deve Gowda and former Chief Minister Siddaramaiah addressed a j
- Top Congress, JD(S) leaders display unity against ‘common enemy’ October 20, 2018In a show of solidarity against their “common enemy” —the Bharatiya Janata Party — top leaders of the Janata Dal (Secular) and the Congress on Saturd
- State Archaeology Department still without a head two years on October 20, 2018Experts say it has affected excavation and exploration in State
- Life is looking up for Mudhol hound breeders October 20, 2018Most of them are Dalits, who now see a spike in the brand value of their dogs