- About on
- (BUY & EARN) Alert!!! Year end “New year special offer” on
- About on
- About on
- About on
Hubli is a vibrant commercial town whereas Dharwad is known for music and literature. Hubli is about 190 km west of Goa and 405 km north of Bangalore.
Hubli-Dharwad has a bustling population of over 15 lakhs.
Hubli houses its textile manufacturing units and is an agricultural trade hub of Karnataka state.
It is extremely well connected by road, trains and air.
It takes pride in having Hospitals like KIMS and private specialty Hospitals with highly skilled doctors and surgeons. It attracts patients from all over the India.
It houses BVB College of Engineering & technology which attracts the best-in-class Industries and students.
With the new IIT Dharwad established , the growth of the twin cities is set to progress further and will attract more industries to the north Karnataka region.
Housing rental ranges from Rs. 2500 to 6000 for up to 1200 sq feet for a two bed room apartment. At present times, Hubli is experiencing a boom in the real estate market.
It offers people movie theaters ,shopping , religious places , satellite towns for investors.
Hubli has become one of fastest growing tier II cities in India.
- Horticulture Department may stop procuring certified potato seeds soon October 16, 2018The Horticulture Department is expected to stop procuring certified potato seeds from next year. Deputy Director of Horticulture A.B. Sanjay hinted at
- ‘Kannada literature losing its character of rational, sensible, independent thinking’ October 16, 2018Tarikere speaks of suffocating environment, fuelled by fear, in literary world
- FIDE chess tournament inHubballi this month-end October 16, 2018Around 300 players from across country, including Grand Masters, FIDE Masters and International Masters, are expected to participate in “Chadurang”, A
- Family wants college to take responsibility for student’s death October 16, 2018The family of one of the boys, who had drowned in a lake on Monday, refused to shift the body from the Deputy Commissioners’ office on Tuesday in prot
- Agro-forestry workshop inaugurated October 16, 2018Forest, Ecology and Environment Minister R. Shankar said a proposal woud be placed before the State government to provide grace marks to Class 10 stud
- Ban on climbing rooftops of old buildings during Jamboo Savari October 16, 2018MCC issues order for the safety of the people
- Cleanliness should begin at home: Ragini Dwivedi October 16, 2018Kannada actor Ragini Dwivedi has said that laws alone could not help in maintaining clean cities; and stressed that this should come from within.She w
- State government planning to launch new insurance scheme October 16, 2018Many farmers have failed to get benefits of Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana on time
- Poor patients undergo free angioplasties October 16, 2018They were all given free stents at an angioplasty workshop
- Quota in promotions: State seeks legal opinion October 16, 2018Case comes up for hearing before SC next week; general category employees approach Election Commission